So here are mine:
1. The smell of petrol and permanent markers
2. Sitting in a nice warm car and seeing others walking on the pavement when it's raining and cold outside (that sounds cruel, but in a nice way)
3. Looking in your bank account and realising you have more than what you originally thought you had.
4. Finding someone who you have loads in common with and talking to them for hours about certain things.
5. Stopping away from home for a few days/weeks and coming home and getting into your own bed.
6. Looking at Connor laughing without him knowing when we go and see a comedy show (this sounds so perverted, but I just love seeing him truly happy)
7. Thinking you could never achieve something, then doing it and really enjoying it and feeling so proud of yourself.
8. When a letter/package comes through the door and it has your name on it.
9. Getting out of the bath and putting warm jammies on, straight from the radiator.
10. Stationary shopping (why?)
11. Waking up in the middle of the night, looking outside and seeing it's snowing and getting back into a nice warm bed.
12. A day when your family comes together, e.g. Christmas
13. Being in bed at night and hearing the owls outside in the wood.
14. Coming in from a night out and getting into a bed which has had the electric blanket on for a few hours.
15. Waking up in the middle of the night and thinking you have to get up, but then looking at your clock and realising you have hours to go...
I loved doing this :)
To see Louise's original post, click here:
What are the little things in life which make you happy?
Lots of love