I LOVE the cosmic design when it's on clothes, so why not do it on the nails too!?
I'm wearing 17 Pink Lemonade polish on the other fingers, I know it doesn't really go but whatever. It also doesn't really look like that in real life, it's more pink.
These are the polishes I used:
Top line L-R- E.l.f Golden Goddess, Beauty UK Blue Moon , Models Own Blue Gem, Models Own Sophie's Pink, ASOS paint in Lily.
Bottom line L-R-Models Own, O.P.I Absolutely Alice, Models Own Lilac Dream, Eyeko Indigo Polish
Also, try to use really pigmented colours as it will work a lot better. This is why I used these colours because I know they are all really bright and only need one coat.
To be honest, I didn't really follow a technique with the colours, I just dabbed them on in any order!
This is what I did:
- Apply base coat (I use Sally Hansen Diamond Strength base and top coat)
- Apply a base colour (I used Eyeko polish in Indigo)
- Apply the first polish to a little bit of sponge and dab off any excess before dabbing it onto the nail.
- Repeat with all the other colours (I left 2 minutes between applying each colour, just so i had started to dry)
- Apply a glitter polish on top to make it look like stars
- Apply a top coat (I use Sally Hansen Diamond Strength base and top coat)
To do 2 nails took about 20 minutes (including base coats drying) so I really salute Emma for doing all hers!
What I love about this design is every time you do it, you will get a totally unique effect. Has anyone else embraced a cosmic style on the finger nails?
Lots of love